InstallationPlease checkout Quick Guide for more information
Open application on phoneThere are two ways to open Children Tracker application on the device
Dial a number to open
- Login on your web console, then select a device, then select setting tab, under Advanced settings, you will see "Password to open app"
- Back to Android device, dial the "Password to open app" to open
This method does not work on tablet.
Click on App icon
- Login on your web console, then select a device, then select setting tab, under Advanced settings, then check "Show icon app", then click "Save"
- Back to Android device, on your application drawer, click the app with name "Children Tracker", or "System" or "Settings" depending on which version you has installed.
You may wait a moment after clicking on "Save" in order to update application drawer. In certain device, you must reboot.
Uninstall Children TrackerPlease follow below steps to uninstall Children Tracker
If you want to delete your account and data on our server, please read this article
- Disable Device Administrator: Goto HOME > Settings > Security > Device Administrator, then uncheck Children Tracker app. Then go back to application manage to uninstall it. If you install XDA or Amazon version, uncheck "System" app instead.
- Uninstall Children Tracker: Goto HOME > Settings > Application Manager, activate Downloaded tab, then click on "Children Tracker" app (or System app), them click on "Uninstall", then "OK"